The International School Award (ISA) is a global accreditation scheme recognising good practices in incorporating international dimensions in schools. Successful schools are accredited for three years. ISA ISA acknowledges school collaboration internationally and provides a framework for recognising schools that:
- champion international work and collaboration with partners to build and develop lasting relationships
- benchmark best practice and share professional development in teaching and learning
- engage young people in both the global economy and global citizenship and develop their skills for life and work
- support whole-school projects that contribute towards school improvement
- enrich education through international work.
Since 2012, more than 500 schools in Nepal have participated in ISA and 146 have won the full award.
To find out more about ISA and the eligibility criterion to apply for the International School Award, please click here.