The International School Award (ISA) is a global accreditation scheme recognising good practice in incorporating international dimension in schools. Successful schools are accredited for three years.
The International School Award (ISA) acknowledges school collaboration internationally and provides a framework for recognising schools that:
- champion international work and collaboration with partners to build and develop lasting relationships
- benchmark best practice and share professional development in teaching and learning
- engage young people in both the global economy and global citizenship and develop their skills for life and work
- support whole-school projects that contribute towards school improvement
- enrich education through international work.
Since 2012, 267 schools in Nepal have participated in ISA and 84 have won the full award.
To participate in ISA
Applications for ISA 2020-21 is now open. For more information, please click here.
To find out more about ISA and the eligibility criterion to apply for the International School Award, please click here.
You can also contact your nearest School Ambassadors for ISA application for any support throughout your ISA journey:
|Ram Chandra Pokhrel||Kathmandufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dhani Ram Sharma||Surkhetemail@example.com|
|J. Beena Devi Koirala||Nawalpur||Jbeenakoirala81@gmail.com; firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Urvashi Chauhan Khadka||Kathmandu||Urvashikhadka21@gmail.com|
|Victor I. Joseph||Sunsariemail@example.com|
|Amit Bikram Sijapati||Kathmandufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Keshab Prasad Parajuli||Kaskiemail@example.com|
|Durga Prasad Pandey||Dangfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gopal Prasad Basyal||Palpaemail@example.com|