British Council Nepal is requesting proposal(s) to construct and provide proper base and shed for the Generator inside the British Embassy compound and electrical arrangements for the generator to provide power back up to the British Council building which is is to be relocated to be used by British Council.
Please refer to the RFP in the download section.
Instructions for Responding
The documents that must be submitted to form your Proposal are listed at Part 2 (Submission Checklist) of Annex 2 (Supplier Proposal) to this RFP. All documents required as part of your Proposal should be submitted to ShailLal.Pradhan@britishcouncil.org keeping CC to Submission.Nepal@britishcouncil.org by the Response Deadline, as set out in the Timescales section of this RFP.
The following requirements should be complied with when submitting your Proposal in response to this RFP:
Please ensure that you send your submission in good time to prevent issues with technology – late Proposals may be rejected by the British Council.
Do not submit any additional supporting documentation with your Proposal except where specifically requested to do so. PDF, JPG, PPT, Word and Excel formats can be used for any additional supporting documentation (other formats should not be used without the prior written approval of the British Council).
- All attachments/supporting documentation should be provided separately to your main Proposal document, clearly labelled and cross-referenced to the Proposal as relevant.
- If you submit a generic policy / document you must indicate the page and paragraph reference that is relevant to a particular part of your Proposal.
- Unless otherwise stated as part of this RFP or its Annexes, all Proposals should be in the format of the relevant British Council requirement with your response to that requirement inserted underneath.
- Where supporting evidence is requested as ‘or equivalent’ you must demonstrate such equivalence as part of your Proposal.
- Any deliberate alteration of a British Council requirement as part of your Proposal will invalidate your Proposal to that requirement and for evaluation purposes you shall be deemed not to have responded to that particular requirement.
- Responses should be concise, unambiguous, and should directly address the requirement stated.
- Your Proposal to the RFP requirements and pricing will be incorporated into the Contract, as appropriate.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. In line with the British Council's Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks. In the UK, and in other countries where appropriate systems exist, these include criminal records checks. The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989.