We are currently accepting applications for participants in our 2022 programme.
Interested applicants can read through the Application Guide document to start. The guide is intended to answer any questions about the opportunity. We will also be conducting a webinar on Friday, 18 August 2022, 3 PM - 4 PM Nepal Standard Time to go over key details. Register for the webinar here.
To apply you will either need to fill out a form (in English/Nepali) or in case of accessibility issues submit a video statement covering all questions on our form.
The deadline to apply is 23:59 (NPT) on 5 September 2022.
- Individuals or teams, from any educational background, industry, or creative discipline can apply.
- You do not require an idea to apply but if you do have an idea, it can be at any stage in development if the programme can make meaningful contributions to its progress/implementation.
- You will need to be able to access the internet in order to participate in the online workshop series. The pitching event will be organised in Kathmandu, this may require travel if you are participating from a location outside the Valley.
Applications will be reviewed by a panel representing partners involved in the programme. The panel will be using multiple criteria to score each response with special attention to:
- Relevance and Purpose: how well the applicant evidences their motivations and aspirations, how relevant their purpose is to the programme outcomes/impact
- Equality, Diversity, Inclusivity: the panel will be considering the applications to select a representative cohort that is gender balanced and has adequate geographic/demographic spread
Successful applicants will hear from the British Council by 09 September 2022 about their placement.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: MONDAY 5 SEPTEMBER 2022 at 23:59 (NST).