The UK is home to some of the world’s top universities offering more than 50,000 undergraduate courses and a global leader in the quality of research for postgraduate students.
The UK is also the world leader in many areas of education including business & management, engineering, science, art & design, law and finance. Institutions in the UK offer flexibility with a diverse selection of modules and the convenience of completing them in as short as one year. Its reputation and legacy as an epicentre for scientific research make it a place to be, especially for some of the very best thinkers in the world. In fact, with only one percent of the world’s population, the UK is responsible for eight percent of global scientific publications.
When choosing a course, it's crucial to think about what you want. Here are some questions to help you figure out what's right for you:
- What subjects do you like and why?
- Which universities you're thinking about offer the courses you want? Can you learn more about the specific classes and options they have?
- Does the course offer opportunities like internships or studying abroad?
- How will the course help you achieve your career goals?
- Do you want to study full-time or part-time?
- What are the requirements for getting into the course?
- What do other students say about the courses you're interested in?
Our course finder can help you search for and compare undergraduate and postgraduate courses at UK universities. You can narrow down your results by subject, location, and cost. You can also use the tool to contact universities or visit their websites for more information.