Request for Expressions of Interest for Technical Assistance consultancy services
British Council Nepal is working in partnership with the Government of Nepal on Examination Reform. We are seeking consultants, institutions or consortia on a temporary basis for technical assistance in three examination reform projects:
- Developing a Grading System for Nepal’s school examinations
- Developing a Policy on Appeals
- Developing Test Items and Pilot Testing
The British Council is seeking Expressions of Interest from qualified consultants, institutions or consortia for the following consultancy services. Please note that any consultants, institutions or consortia can bid for one, two or all of the tenders mentioned below.
Who can apply: All the projects require consultants, institutions or consortia to have skills and experience in the areas outlined below. However, applicants should check each individual project document for specific areas of experience required:
- technical input in examination reform design processes
- team leadership and participatory approaches in education reform projects
- project/programme design and evaluation for international donor organisations
- testing, assessment and evaluation in South Asia
- Masters in Education, ELT, Linguistics or Assessment
The Expressions of Interest should be posted or hand delivered to the British Council office no later than 1200 hours on 25 September 2015. Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
British Council reserves the right to reject, in whole or in part, any or all bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever. British Council will only contact those who meet the required standards fiveworking days after the EOI submission deadline.
Successful candidates will be invited to submit a full proposal by 12 October 2015