Vacancy for Grants Manager - Dakchyata- TVET Practical Partnership Project
The British Council is looking for a Grants Manager to lead on grant management activities for the European Union (EU) funded TVET PP project, contracted to the British Council.
|Duration||Fixed Term Consultant|
|Closing date||Sunday 10 November 2019|
The specific duties comprise, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the development and management of Results Area 2 in collaboration with the Senior Programme Manager and Team Leader.
- Lead the project Grants management team, working closely alongside the Dakchyata Head of Finance and Administration, ensuring that all members adhere to the British Council grant management standards and procedures according to the grant management toolkit.
- Create a coaching and mentoring structure for the project grantees and facilitate required information sharing workshops.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with grantees to ensure effective, integrated and joined-up delivery.
- Serve as a liaison from the project team to coordinate on issues regarding grants projects.
- Monitor interventions and programs funded by grants to ensure compliance with guidelines.
- Manage all financial reporting and the payment distribution process which may include at times a transactional role.
- Support Team Leader and MEL Manager in monitoring and evaluation of grant projects.
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, for further information please click here.