Vacancy for Financial Planning Analyst
The British Council is recruiting Financial Planning Analyst in Nepal, South Asia to support the Financial Planning and Analysis Lead in providing professional guidance in Financial Planning and Analysis, supporting regional Business Development Managers and providing assurance on the underlying business financial performance.
|Closing date||Friday 06 December 2019|
Planning, forecasting and budgeting:
- Support the planning process for the Nepal Exams SBU, challenging submissions and identifying synergies and ensuring delivery to deadlines.
- Provide clear summaries of Nepal Exams SBU planning / forecasting.
- Support the FP&A Lead in developing reporting procedures and templates for regional and local use.
- Advise on specific business / operational financial issues around efficiency, product and business trends and KPIs.
- Provide clear, accurate and timely information on business performance against targets according to the reporting timetable and as otherwise directed.
- Manage Nepal Exams SBU management reporting for consolidation at Regional level for SBU leads and Executive Board. Business Performance Management:
- Participate in the reviews of financial performance with FP&A Lead and business leads by providing scenario analysis and financial support to forward planning decisions.
Regional and Functional Team Working:
- Actively support equality and diversity and work to the British Council’s EDI policy at all times.
- Contribute to ensuring the policies, procedures and systems are delivered with integrity.
- Work closely and effectively as part of the regional and global finance teams.
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, for further information please click here.