Request for Proposal (RFP) for Office Supplies in Nepal
The purpose and scope of this RFP and supporting documents are to explain in further detail the requirements of the British Council and the process for submitting a proposal in response to this RFP (“Proposal”).
|Duration||2 years with an option for an extension under agreement of both signing parties upon writing|
|Closing date||Tuesday 21 September 2021|
The service provider shall supply office supplies to the British Council as per the requirement and order of the British Council to its offices in Kathmandu valley (Current offices at Lainchaur, Thapathali, Sanothimi Bhaktapur)
How to apply
The documents that must be submitted to form your Proposal are listed at Part 2 (Submission Checklist) of Annex 2 (Supplier Proposal) to this RFP. All documents required as part of your Proposal should be submitted to ShailLal.Pradhan@britishcouncil.org keeping CC to Submission.Nepal@britishcouncil.org by the Response Deadline, as set out in the Timescales section of this RFP.
The following requirements should be complied with when submitting your Proposal in response to this RFP:
- Please ensure that you send your submission in good time to prevent issues with technology – late Proposals may be rejected by the British Council.
- Do not submit any additional supporting documentation with your Proposal except where specifically requested to do so. PDF, JPG, PPT, Word and Excel formats can be used for any additional supporting documentation (other formats should not be used without the prior written approval of the British Council).
- All attachments/supporting documentation should be provided separately to your main Proposal document, clearly labelled and cross-referenced to the Proposal as relevant.
- If you submit a generic policy / document you must indicate the page and paragraph reference that is relevant to a particular part of your Proposal.
- Unless otherwise stated as part of this RFP or its Annexes, all Proposals should be in the format of the relevant British Council requirement with your response to that requirement inserted underneath.
- Where supporting evidence is requested as ‘or equivalent’ you must demonstrate such equivalence as part of your Proposal.
- Any deliberate alteration of a British Council requirement as part of your Proposal will invalidate your Proposal to that requirement and for evaluation purposes you shall be deemed not to have responded to that particular requirement.
- Responses should be concise, unambiguous, and should directly address the requirement stated.
- Your Proposal to the RFP requirements and pricing will be incorporated into the Contract, as appropriate.