Internship Programme 2019
The British Council invites applications from potential candidates for an Internship Programme. This programme is an effort to build the capacity of individuals preferably from marginalised communities and individuals with disabilities.
|Closing date||Sunday 24 March 2019|
The aim is to provide professional experience of working in a multi-cultural environment focusing on areas of customer service, Exams, Arts, Business Support Services, Projects & Programmes, IT and Finance.
The program will be for a maximum of three months starting April 2019 and will be a full time paid internship.
The applicant should have the following minimum requirements to be eligible for the programme:
- Nepali citizen (essential)
- Willing to work in a multi-cultural setting (essential)
- Basic computer skills in MS Office package, email (essential)
- Individuals from marginalised or disadvantaged communities or individuals with disabilities (preferred)
- Bachelor degree holder or on-going (preferred)
- Able to plan own work over short timescales for routine or familiar tasks and processes(preferred)
How to apply
Interested individuals should send their latest CV, covering letter and Internship application form to email@example.com by March 24, 2019. We will be recruiting a maximum of three interns.
Important Note: Failure to provide all mandatory documentation may result in your submission being rejected.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989.