Vacancy for Head of Arts Nepal
The British Council is looking to recruit Head of Arts Nepal to work with the UK and Nepal’s arts sectors to develop collaborative programmes and partnerships which deepen bilateral cultural understanding. Specifically, to lead on the Arts programme in Nepal, including the development, design, implementation and monitoring and evaluation, to achieve impact as outlined in the regional arts strategy and country plan.
|Closing date||Wednesday 19 February 2020|
- The development of a range of senior partner relationships in the arts and creative sectors in Nepal.
- The co-creation of projects that effectively deliver against agreed arts and culture strategy with a range of partners, bringing in significant external funding annually.
- The use of new media and other digital technologies effectively to reach new audiences.
- The delivery and evaluation of projects to the highest standards Development of long-term relationships with British Council UK colleagues and the UK arts sector Development of relationships with Society and Education teams within the British Council and development partners.
- Development of long-term relationships with British Council UK colleagues and the UK arts sector.
- Development of relationships with Society and Education teams within the British Council and development partners.
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, please click here.