Grants Officer for Dakchyata- TVET Practical Partnership Project
British Council Nepal is looking for a Grants Officer to support on grant management activities for the European Union (EU) funded Dakchyata TVET PP project, managed by the British Council Nepal.
|Duration||Fixed Term Consultant|
|Closing date||Wednesday 21 August 2019|
- Support to monitor implementation and financial management of grant funded projects to ensure compliance
- Conduct field monitoring and support visits to grant recipient organizations to ensure effective delivery of agreed activities and strengthening of fund management processes
- Support capacity building of the grantee organizations on admin processes including record keeping, procurement, petty cash, asset management and reporting S
- Support the grants team in financial record verification (monthly, and/or quarterly as scheduled)
- Work with the Finance and Grant Support Officer to process grants disbursements and reimbursements in accordance with British Council policies and procedures
- Assist the finance team in grantee audits and expenditure verification audits
- Support the information management of grants through coordination of filing and electronic record keeping
- Support in grants communication through field implementation reporting, documenting lessons learned and identification of success stories/ case studies
- Support the grants team in monitoring and evaluation of grant projects as required
- Other ad hoc tasks as required for the successful delivery of the Dakchyata project
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, for further information please click here.