The Global Study Awards (TGSA) is an exciting initiative being launched by the International Student Identity Card, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS. The Global Study Awards will be available to prospective students in all countries worldwide and enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution.
The Global Study Awards
Who are we looking for?
The Global Study Awards is designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can actively demonstrate:
- their potential to contribute to society through their studies
- a strong commitment to developing their career
- their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for The Global Study Awards applicants must:
- be aged 18 years or over on 1 January 2017
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council, centre, and holds a valid official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council after 1 June, 2016
- be a valid ISIC cardholder at the time of application;
- for students planning to enroll on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in Autumn term 2017 or Spring term 2018
- have written a short review of their study experience at STeXX.eu
- be able to provide a confirmation letter and/or official enrolment letter (if applicable) from the institution by the cut-off date.
There will be a total amount of 6 awards given, each individual global study award will have a maximum value of £10,000.
The Award prize will be app lied toward the cost of tuition fees in the first instance, if tuition fees are below £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated for living costs.
Maximum 6 awards with be granted in the TGSA round 3:
Deadline 30th June: 4 awards available for the Autumn 2017 intake (studies starting between 1 August - 31 October 2017)
Deadline 30th September: 2 GSA awards available for the Spring 2018 intake (studies starting between 1 January – 31 March 2018)