The British Council Nepal is offering this unique opportunity for advisors to help their students who would like to study in the UK.
Online Training Schedule
|Start Date||27 April 2015|
|Finish Date||27 May 2015|
|Final Assessment||1 June 2015|
Who should attend?
The programme is designed for UK education advisors with different needs and profiles (Agents, College Counsellors and International Departments of Universities). You will be able to strengthen your relations with the UK education providers and offer a better quality service to your students. You will build your skills, knowledge and capability to work effectively on behalf of your organisation.
Why should you attend?
The 4-week online training will enable you to:
- effectively promote education in the UK and provide high-quality information, resources and services to potential international students
- develop your skills in finding the information you need and in regularly updating your knowledge
- qualify for a certificate that you and your organisation can benefit from since it is well-recognised by all the UK institutions including British Council accredited language schools, boarding schools, colleges, universities, UCAS and also for prospective students seeking advice for study opportunities in the UK
The Education UK Certificate Programme will include:
- all you need to know about recent changes to UK visa and immigration rules that can affect your business
- Up-to-date information about living in the UK
- Vital information about the UK qualifications and study
- a web-based online workshop run by our experienced team of experts
If you successfully pass all components of the course, you will be listed on the Global Advisors List (GAL) website at www.bcagent.info/gal
The cost of this quality offer is 32000 NPR (Inc VAT). Places are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration deadline & Important dates:
|Registration Deadline||17 April 2015|
|Confirmation of Acceptance||21 April 2015|
|Payment Deadline||24 April 2015 (Instructions will be provided by phone individually)|
For registration, please submit the attached application form and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Agents Training: Request for Application”