Vacancy for Invigilators
British Council Nepal is looking for Invigilators for their Examinations Service Department in different cities to ensure that any test administered by the British Council runs smoothly on the test day/s and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met.
Number of openings per city: Kathmandu , Pokhara , Chitwan , Biratnagar , Butwal , Nepalgunj , Birtamod 
|Closing date||Sunday 23 February 2020|
The successful candidate will be accountable for maintaining the integrity and reputation of the British Council and the various examination boards by ensuring that tests are delivered to prescribed standards for customer service, security and administration. You will also be accountable for promoting a positive image of the British Council by providing a high standard of customer care on the test day.
- Punctual and reliable
- A good working knowledge of spoken and written English (minimum of B1), as well as the local language
- Good attention to detail
- Customer service and people skills
- Basic computing skills
Age: 18 and above.
Availability: Preferred on Weekdays (Mon-Fri).
Education: Minimum criteria pursuing bachelor’s degree or above.
Other Important Requirements:
- You will be paid on an hourly paid basis.
- You will be required to work on a calendar week (i.e. Sunday to Saturday), public holidays, and extended hours in the early morning or late evening. You must have the flexibility to work beyond the prior agreed work schedule.
- Some invigilators may be required to travel, including overnight stays. During the recruitment process, you will be asked to indicate your willingness to travel.
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, please send the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 February 2020. Please download application form and the role profile below.