Test Delivery Coordinator
This role will support the exams administration of Nepal and ensure the test administration is fully compliant with Quality Compliance and Assurance (QCA), global IELTS standards, and adheres to awarding body standards.
|Closing date||Sunday 04 June 2023|
Main accountabilities, not limited to the following:
Product Service Support
- Undertake the related planning and delivery functions in preparation for Test Days in line with BC process
- Receives instructions and requests from operations management, 5 days before Test Day itself and plans and organises given resources accordingly (often at short notice) to ensure that work is carried out efficiently and effectively
- Scan dashboards to monitor performance and identify issues
- Plan and deploy of engagement plan for Venue Staff
- Supports decisions of the Operations Manager with the selection of venue staff, sets performance expectations and maintains positive relations
- Supports the selection of suitable venues
- Implements and helps identify efficiencies including staff productivity/reduction of wastage/environmental impact.
- Receives and responds to enquiries from/to customers and may be a specific point of reference on queries relating to an area of nominated expertise or responsibility. Identifies where more complex issues require resolution by others and refers them on accordingly
- Recognises and understands the impact of incidents arising (e.g. complaints, resourcing problems, logistical or technical difficulties) and proactively alerts the team leader to any issues of concern that are likely to impact service/project/task delivery or customer experience.
Relationship & stakeholder management
- Supporting continuous improvement in the efficiency/cost-effectiveness/quality of service delivery/systems in the unit or department
- Proactively work with Operations Officer to deliver satisfactory and timely resolution of the customer (internal or external) complaints, coordinating input from other team members as required. Ensures the customer is kept informed throughout the process.
- Develops good working relationships and engagement with Venue Staff and appropriate colleagues throughout the BC to facilitate effective and efficient service delivery.
- Act as point of contact and manage escalated issues in the country from Venue Supervisors and Venues, supported by the Operations Officer / Cluster team when required.
Risk and Compliance
- Undertake contingency and risk management on the ground, liaise with Customer Service, Examiner or Venue Staff to ensure alignment on communications
- Leads in providing support related to compliance or investigations on Test Day and related issues.
- Follows agreed corporate risk management processes and procedures when delivering services (e.g. child protection, security policies, financial protocols, anti-fraud measures) to protect the interests of the BC and its customers at all times.
Analysis & Reporting
- Uses standard procedures and templates, regularly records, analyses and reports on operational activity such as venue staff performance to support senior managers in making timely and effective business decisions that respond to operational needs.
- Leads wash-up meetings to review Test Day performance delivery, continual improvement and corrective actions
Managing self & others
- Plans and prioritises own work activities, which span across a range of different work streams, responding to changing and at times competing requirements to ensure effective delivery of responsibilities over a weekly/monthly time horizon.
- Tasks and coordinates others (e.g. internal colleagues or external contractors/suppliers) to complete time-limited, straightforward activities, within established procedures, in order to ensure efficient delivery of services. Monitors task completion to agreed quality and time standards.
Role-specific knowledge and experience:
- Legal right to work in Nepal
- Fluency in both written and spoken English/ CEFR level B2 or equivalent to IELTS score 6.0
- IT Proficiency
- University Degree (ongoing/ complete) or relevant qualification
- Experience working in a busy operational environment delivering high levels of customer service.
- Experience in compliance environment and managing risk
- Experience working in Exams and experience supporting delivery of computer-based exams is an asset
How to apply
For details on the vacancy and application process: https://careers.britishcouncil.org/job/Kathmandu-Test-Delivery-Coordinat...