We are looking to contract freelance training consultants to deliver high-quality online and face-to-face training for teachers and school leaders in Nepal from February 2023 to March 2025.
|Closing date||Sunday 29 January 2023|
Each appointed supplier will:
- In consultation with the British Council, plan the content, structure and length of courses to suit the specific needs of participants - using the training materials and trainer notes provided by the British Council for delivery.
- Deliver teacher educator and teacher training programmes (online and/or face to face) to a range of partners including state government departments of education and NGOs.
- In consultation with the British Council, promote the British Council’s online resources. The British Council will also work with each trainer to promote the course via channels such as the British Council website and e-newsletter and exhibitions/events to ensure specific target audiences are prioritised as necessary.
- Provide support and mentoring to other trainers with development needs in your country. This might include telephone and email support or co-delivering training to help model best practice and share knowledge and experience.
- Administer the British Council monitoring and evaluation tools. These may include tools to gather stakeholder feedback from interviews and focus groups, and to observe classrooms and training rooms. The British Council will record and analyse feedback received to help inform future developments in professional development offers.
- Actively participate in a community of practice. Appointed suppliers are expected to engage with this network via online forums and networking spaces on a regular basis.
- As required by the British Council, take part in additional face-to-face quality assurance and professional development workshops and take part in the Strengthening Teacher Educators’ Professional Skills (STEPS) Programme for trainers’ own professional development. The dates and venues of these follow-up workshops will be determined in consultation with the trainer.
How to apply
To apply, download the relevant documents from the downloads section and submit your response by the response deadline – 29 January 2023 by 17:00 (NPT). All documents required as part of your proposal should be submitted to email@example.com with subject ‘Freelance Trainer_Nepal’