The British Council Nepal is recruiting for Facilities Manager. This is an exciting role for a talented professional with the British Council to lead on Facilities Management (FM).
|Closing date||Sunday 24 February 2019|
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
The Facilities Manager line manages 1 member of staff, is based in the Kathmandu office and supports colleagues located in all other offices across the country.
What we are looking for in the applicant:
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a challenging administration and facilities environment in a large organisation spread across various locations.
- Experience of managing a team, and of holding team members accountable for their performance.
- Worked successfully in a role that required prioritisation of immediate and competing demands, while maintaining excellent customer service.
- SLC /+ 2 level education
- Relevant training and experience of procurement, inventory management, health & safety, protocol
- Graduate in any area
- Relevant training and qualifications in premises management
- Professional qualification in a related field
How to apply
This position is a part of BSS SBU, reporting to the Country Director Nepal.
If you are interested to apply, for further information please click here.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. British Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of its partners to share this commitment. In line with the British Council’s Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks. In the UK, and in other countries where appropriate systems exist, these include criminal records checks.