The Official IELTS Practice books are now on sale in our Learning Centre to help you prepare for your IELTS test.
What is so special about these books?
Written by Cambridge ESOL examiners and material writers with many years of experience preparing IELTS tests, this pack shows candidates how each of the tests is assessed and provides valuable tips. The book contains:
- Practice tests for Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (both Academic and General Training)
- Listening, Reading and Writing Answer Sheets
- Listening and Reading practice test answer keys
- Listening typescripts
- Writing responses and examiner comments
- Sample candidate Speaking tests and examiner comments
- The DVD/CD contains a Listening test for candidates to practise and film footage of three students taking the Speaking test.
What are the main differences between these books and other books in the market?
- It gives you tips on how writing and speaking are assessed.
- It helps you to interpret your own scores.
- It shows you the format of original question papers and answer sheets
- The books contains sample writing papers with examiner’s comments and marks
- It is The Official IELTS Practice book.
IELTS Official Practice Materials: Volume 1
IELTS Official Practice Materials: Volume 1 provides complete Academic and General Training sample tests for all modules: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking, as well as answers with examiners’ comments.It also includes a booklet and a CD for the Listening test, as well as answers to the sample tests.
IELTS Official Practice Materials Volume 2
IELTS Official Practice Materials Volume 2 includes Academic and General Training sample tests for all modules: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking, as well as answers with examiners’ comments.It also includes a DVD containing a practice Listening test, answers to the sample tests, and video clips of three students taking the Speaking test.
NPR 1500 per book
NPR 2800 for two books (Volume 1 and Volume 2)