Vacancy for Human Resources Manager
For expert HR advice and support.
|Closing date||Tuesday 23 April 2019|
A lead role in Nepal providing expert HR advice and support to staff in Nepal on Learning and Development (L&D), Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Terms and Conditions of Service (TACOS), Recruitment, HR Communications and staffing. Lead on Recruitment, Employer Branding, Workforce Planning and support HR Data Analytics and reporting for the Nepal operation. Support development and monitoring of HR systems, policies and procedures in compliance with global British Council HR policies. Act as HR Business Partner with identified teams.
The global HR team is undergoing a significant restructure to position it more effectively to support the rapidly changing needs of the British Council. The role will be required to assist with the management of the overall HR operations and the delivery of strategic objectives
- Support business units/ functions to meet their fast-growing recruitment needs in Nepal.
- Lead and support workforce planning exercise for British Council Nepal as appropriate.
- Lead and/or assist on HR data analytics for the Nepal operation. This includes supporting in the management of the Global HR Information Management System on a real-time basis and regular reporting of key HR metrics to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Assist in the development and delivery of the Learning and Development plan (L&D) for the Nepal operation.
- Support the delivery of Performance Management process for the operation. This includes supporting managers and staff regarding all aspects of performance management and ensuring staff are completing performance review and evaluations on time.
- Assist staff in understanding relevant HR policies and procedures and knowledge of where to obtain guidance on them.
- Provide support to staff in terms of HR counselling and grievance handling.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, for further information please click here.