What does membership entitle me to?
Sign up for IELTS membership at our learning centre and gain access to useful resources to help you score well in the IELTS exam:
- A range of latest edition books for IELTS Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking for both the Academic and General Training Modules
- Audio cassettes and CDs for Listening Module practice
- Computer based IELTS practice materials which include a range of activities to enhance scoring in all the four modules of the IELTS exam
- Access to live video of the speaking test to boost your confidence and familiarise you with the speaking test context before the exam
- List of websites providing useful hints and tips for IELTS exam preparation and scoring well
- Regular counselling and guidance on demand from learning centre staff with regards to how to work with our materials for IELTS exam preparation
We also have two CD-roms to develop your language and exam skills through a range of structured tasks:
- Study skill success: practise your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills alongside a range of tasks to improve your exam techniques
- IELTS self study: suitable for both the general training and academic IELTS exams, this also includes live recordings of the complete speaking tests
What does it cost?
The IELTS membership is NPR 1500 for 6 months.
How do I sign up?
To become a member bring your payment and the documents below to the learning centre at the British Council, Kathmandu:
- a completed application form
- two auto size photographs
- proof of identity (any valid identity card).