UK Education Exhibition is the annual event of British Council Nepal which provides a platform to represents UK universities in Nepal. The event aims to promote UK education and increase the understanding of the UK’s expertise in education. The event is organized in an exclusive way where students and parents will get to meet the representatives from the institutions in the UK and talk to them directly. Event will create an opportunity for students, parents, Career advisers, agents and people from all walks of life to interact with UK educational institutes by face to face to broaden their educational horizons in a modern and professional way.
Role of Event Management Company
Event Management Company will responsible to manage the UK Education Exhibition event by co-ordinating all the participants in the event.
To manage the event, you are responsible for:
- Preparing and implementing the marketing and communication strategy
- Coordinating all the parties involved in the event
- Arranging logistic for participants universities
Who can apply: All the RFPs are open to organizations having the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in organizing events in the education sector .
- Work experience of event management successfully in the past.
- Legally registered with the Government of Nepal and must have up-to-date tax clearance, copies of these documents must be provided together with the RFP documents.
- A minimum of three years relevant experience preferred.
For further details, including the Terms of Reference (ToR), please download from the bottom of the page. The technical proposals should reach the British Council office through email at email@example.com no later than 17:00 hours on 27 October 2015.
British Council reserves the right to reject, in whole or in part, any or all bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.